Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 4th

Monday today. Julia had quite a night last night. She was in bed with me, but kept waking up wailing! I couldn’t figure out what was going on, I tried to change her in case she was wet and she peed mid-change, necessitating a entire outfit change, and after she went back to sleep, she woke again, wailing! It wasn’t until 5 am that Dave told me that every time he pulled the blanket up, over her legs, she would start wailing and thrashing around to get it off! How crazy! So we’re a bit tired today, but doing fine. Julia spent the morning climbing on the giant pack of toilet paper, then methodically destroying some magazine inserts and envelopes.
Rosehips, on the rose bush

Yesterday we went for a long walk and collected rose hips and high bush cranberries. I’m drying them to make tea. They don’t taste like much of anything, but they have tons of vitamin c, so I’m mixing them with other tea things for taste. It was pretty wet and muddy out. We had snow on September 29th, but just a coating that soon disappeared. 
taking Julia to get the mail

No comments:

Post a Comment