Sunday, January 29, 2012

on the mend


 I'm pleased to report that the leg is much better. The blister has scabbed over and there's pink skin under and infection seems very unlikely at this point. Unfortunately, she's come down with a chest cold and has been less than pleasant to be with most of the day. I have deep stores of patience, but even so I find that I'm being tested pretty sorely these days. I try to come up with new activities to entertain her during the day and our latest success was a pan of dry rice and various scooping and pouring tools. Yesterday we were invited to a birthday party for one of the elementary girls, Kayla and Julia had a great time playing at her house! Today we will go to another birthday party! Yay for birthdays!



Julia's inherited the family legacy, Little Oscar pajamas (my grandfather's restaurant)

She's a big fan of stacking and kicking down her blocks



No comments:

Post a Comment